Latest Movies Delivered At Your Door-Step, No More Movie Shop Frustration


"I get very frustrated spending hours at the movie shop trying to find the movies I love."

"Movie quality from my movie shop is terrible. No sound, bad pictures and sometimes it doesn't even play"

"My movie shop is so slow coming out with brand new releases"

"There's an old movie that I used to watch when I was younger BUT I can't find it at movie shops"

Now all these problems and more will be a thing of the past. Here is a service where any movies or series of your choice will be delivered at your doorstep within 12 hours or if delayed 24 hours at the very latest. Order now and you will be watching the movie tomorrow.

How it works

1. You register with us to be receiving the movies. Registration is FREE. Just email me at ckyalo@gmail.com giving me your name, location, cell phone number and movies you love.
OR
SMS me at 0727-217920 give me your email address and the kind of movies you love.

2.  We will email you our weekly newsletter featuring all the latest movies, classics etc. We will also send you via wassup new releases daily as they are released.

3. Place an order via SMS to a number we will give you after you register.

4. The movies arrive at your office or home close to the CBD of the city or town where you live and you pay after verifying that it is exactly what you ordered.

Delivery is FREE you only pay Kshs 60/- per movie or series DVD.

Register now and start enjoying all the movies you have been missing...

Just email me at ckyalo@gmail.com giving me your name, location, cell phone number and movies you love.
OR
SMS me at 0727-217920 give me your email address and the kind of movies you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment